Wednesday, August 02, 2006

grrrrr..........

First of all, I am going to write in a more formal way (most of the times) in my blog from now on. I have seen many blogs and it seems the norm is formal writing
the hell i care bout what the damn norm is................... :o)
for formal writing i can create another blog.....this blog is for my reading when i am smoking away to my death after 25-30 odd years..........so why the hell should i care bout what it looks like as per "norms"
hmmmm.....talking of death......it would be real strange to die alone.....today i am in kinda philosophical mood....actually was in a more philosophical mood about 2 hrs back.....but then Internet explorer took all the philosophy out of my life....2 hrs of wrestling with it.....still it wont let me see my own blog
can u beleive it....my blog.....my laptop.......n some ******* up browser determines if i can see my blog or not
ok.......that was a bit too melodramatic.......have been accused of melodrama once or twice before....by the same person though :o)
neway.........it wasnt bout IE ... even dear dear Firefox has refused to oblige me...so i guess i will keep writing blogs....n would be able to read them only when i am 50 :o)
he he
neway.........coming back to philosophy........let me first try n think of why am i in a philosophical mood today......exactly for the reason i referred to a few lines back....the idea of dying alone did not really appeal to me
but then i beleive philosophy is something u discuss or write bout when there are more than one people around....like in a conversation........or maybe even alone....but not really after waiting for 2 hrs to put ur thoughts on the net
thanks to IE n Firefox....my philosophy has gone to the dogs right now :o)
okay coming back to normal life.......today mid term exams got over......3 days.....6 exams (sounds like some mega event na...... :o) )
actually these were the first non surprise exams we had here....the other quizzes etc are surprise.......the only surprise element being which subject......otherwise usually everyday we have a "surprise" quiz :o)
haan to mid terms got over...dont want to write bout them......rather would like to follow few of the resolutions i made before n during mid terms........so if i can implement them....then i write more on this :o)...nahi to......nahi to kya....my blog...my thoughts...i dont have to give no justification to no one :o)
haan....today had one paper......its one of the subjects people here call FART courses.......let us try n find the origin of this terminology FART course
the name comes from the fact that here ur farting capability is examined.....not literally...(if that were the case...then we would have a Gas tragedy here...considering the gastric conditions of most of the students here due to late nights n rich mess food ) but figuratively
to be more euphemistic....it judges ur global gyan :o)
so more gyan u can give.......the better off u r in such courses....at least that is what i have been made to beleive...if my exam course tells me otherwise i would surely let everyone know :o)
just now started chatting with one of my friends.....so now the ideas coming in might seem a bit disconnected
neway......ok......so what i am saying is how can someone decide bout some very pertinant matters of his/her life so early in life........ n see the validity n reliability (again FART terms :o) ) of that decision so clearly.........that is he/she cant think of changing it :o)
in the chat i just mentioned.....i used the term "muggo"....my friend asked what does it mean....using words so casually for even a month can make them such n integral part of ur vocab
had taken a long long break...had gone for the preps of t-nite.....am dancing......cant write till tomoro as what....since other sections might be spying my very "popular" blog site :o)
came back just now....its close to 4 in the morning......have to ..... rather intend wake up by 6 tomoro......have to message someone :o)
n yes.......one should never be curious.....its kills sleep....anyone listening....i am losing sleep...so u should tell me now :oX
signing off now

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Keep blogging the way you do!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

i have changed have u noticed....but then i guess its becoming a more mature yet humourous (i find it humourous :o)) blog :o)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home