Wednesday, September 20, 2006

i need to diet

i have been thinking bout this for sometime now. But the fact that i dont have a weight machine nearby and the mess food is quite good (as compared to my previous college its awesome) made me lose track the extent of force exerted by the earth's gravitational force on me.

But then today my trip back to college from a movie made me realize that i need to do what the subject line says. Me lugaai n busty boarded n auto. And the poor auto had to run on 1st gear to pull the three of us.

Now proponents of non dieting (i am actually one of them...i am against psycho dieting, which means giving up food, but i am in for dieting, which means eating healthy and maybe a realizing when to stop eating :o)) would say the pain caused to the auto was due to busty and lugaai.

Maybe true (both are heavier than me :o)). But then now that i have a reason to diet (for the benefit of auto drivers of Amdavad), i would not let go of it :o)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Xérès said...

me too dead against psycho dietin..well the thing is u just have t figure out what kinda category does ur body belong to..and also what is it that makes u bloat up...and cut down on that..drink lotsa water..eat meals at proper times..and say a big no to munchin on things in between which happens to be my greatest weakness!!!;)phew!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@xeres
why did i feel that u were talking to urself more to than me :o)
yes...i need to do those things...am gonna start off on them from today :o)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Xérès said...

good for u :) naah of all the above stated things the one thing i keep tellin myself all the time is "drink lotsa water"..coz i have become bed ridden many a time coz of not drinkin enuf water!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home