Sunday, September 10, 2006

across walls.....

I had read this self help book quite a few yrs back. There the author had narrated an incident in his life. He was sitting alone in a church one day. Another man came. Prayed for sometime. When the other man was leaving, he (the other man) stopped instinctively beside the author's pew (i guess that is what one calls a bench in the church). The author too rose. They both shook hands instinctively, like brothers. Not a word was spoken.

The other day i was in the library. I and another person were the only one left in the library. She (i later realized) was sitting in the cube (we have cubes in our library) ahead of me. She was studin eco. I was studin quant. Sometime later, she was just walking about (it was due to economics :o)). She just stopped next to my cube. We exchanged a couple of pleasantaries. In a few moments she left, of course after saying goodbye (i want to assure the readers that her leaving was not due to her stopping in front of my cube :o) )

Now people should not draw any romantic conclusions from this. Wat i am trying to say is that wen u know u r alone with someone else, there is a momentary connection which is made. Its a nice, though momentary, feeling.

Talking bout being alone and feeling together, today, wen i went to the rest room, my dorm mate also entered at almost the same time in the next "cube". I am sure u dont want to listen about the "music ridden" conversation that ensued :o)

Have my end-terms from tomoro. Hope i can live up to my expectations.
Amen :o)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Best of luck :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

thank u :o)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

'music driven conversations' of NITC range or more 'melodious' than that ? And, all the best for ur exams

5:51 PM  
Blogger Kunz .... said...

Thank god I was never alone in the in the toilet along with u :P

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home