Thursday, August 17, 2006

a small insight into my subconscious

i thought for a long time whether i should put this post online or not coz it might be misconstrued or misunderstood to convey some subtle meaning but then i decided that it should be on 15th, the day i had this dream, immediately after waking up (from semi-sleep), i knew i had to write bout this. Hence i will go by my instinct n post it :o)

i was in my semi-sleep as in i knew i should be getting up, but then i didnt want to end an initial dream which i was having so i went back to semi-sleep n continued my dream. then there was a change of dreams this new dream was on my marriage (now u see what i meant when i said it might be misconstrued :o)) there was this girl, very beautiful, whom my parents wanted me to marry even she was ready (anything can happen in a dream ;o)) i too obliged but then (in the dream itself) i could feel that something somewhere was wrong the rest of the dream went on with the preparations of marriage n stuff like that but then on the day or few days before D-day (it wasnt on the day of the marriage like hindi movies where the hero, which in this case is me, comes with all the pomp n merriment n blah blah blah....), i decided to talk to my parents regarding this feeling which i was having within me i could not (in my dream) recognize why was i feeling that something is not right i talked to them and told them this, and then after discussing with them for sometime, i decided that this wasnt meant to be (till the end of the dream i never realized why) and the marriage was called off
i guess i apologized to the girl and things ended happily..something of that sort

i woke up a bit bewildered but happy

why was i bewildered?
because of the dream (still dont know the actual reason of the bewilderment. didnt try to pinpoint it down)

why was i happy? coz my subconscious knows what my conscious does, and approves of it too :o)

so that was the story of the great indian "dream" marriage that wasnot meant to be :o)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Hmmmm...the avowed bachelor ??? :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

not exactly.....u know :)...the circumstancial bachelor :o)

2:04 PM  
Blogger csy0182 said...

u r posting at a much higher frequency than I can read! :o

9:21 AM  
Blogger csy0182 said...

It's the age dude.. happens all the time :D

9:34 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@chaos

fu tre vouz (that is french for...i guess u must have guessed what :o) )

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home