Monday, August 14, 2006

you know.......

english language is a very flexible entity
words can be inserted here n there every now n then n still make perfect sense
words like.....This is how it happens, RIGHT?
but the most impressive (n the most irritating to my ears) is YOU KNOW
every now n then i have to hear things like "i was walking down this lane, YOU KNOW, n then suddenly......."
now there can be two cases
case 1: i know
if i know then i dont need u to keep asking me every now n then if i know or not. if i know then i am enlightened, ur asking me every 3 second isnt going to make me omniscient

case 2: i dont know
i DONT KNOW. that is why i am listening to u intently (or at least putting up a face of doing so). ur asking me again n again isnt goin to drive the point home, YOU KNOW :o)

so , YOU KNOW, there is this place, YOU KNOW, called the sandhas, YOU KNOW, the hindi for lavotary, where, YOU KNOW, u should go and crap out ur, YOU KNOW, chulla, for, YOU KNOW......dont u? :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

You know wot.......... :) :) Oh I forgot wot I wanted to say ;)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

he he.......i know :o)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home