Sunday, August 13, 2006

someone finds me cute :o)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
this was my first reaction when i came to know this. Of course i did blush a bit. Who wont :o)
But then when my group mate told me tht she had come of know that there are people in the ladies dorm who find me cute (how come girls find everything, right from a dog to a guy, cute ??? ), all i could think was....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
why would i laugh? this is why.
i am the kind of person who is not what he seems to be superficially or rahter in the first few meetings or when meeting formally. if u see my handwriting, u will find traces of that. But then handwriting analysis is a different story which i would discuss on a different day in a different mood. Haan so the fact that cuteness was ascribed to me, of all people was very funny to me
but then one thing i liked about the whole episode was that my smile is appreciated.
Why i liked it is not because its was girls tat appreciated it. there was a time in the initial years of college and before that that i tried not to smile, always wore a grave look, tried to be as serious as possible. But then college life, hostel life changed that, and i started to smile flashing the whole set of my whitish yellow teeth :o)
it makes one feel good, smiling that it. And equally important it makes the other person also feel good. A great white smile is something anyone could use on any given day :o)
oh before i end there are other reasons for why this piece of information did not send my hormones flying high. There are few decisions i have made in life, in the sense that decision i am really sure of and really intend to stick to. N of all those decisions, there are just a couple which i really trust myself to be correct on and intend to stick to till the good lord calls me back to hell :o) so help me lord...amen (why did i say that.....i hardly beleive that god can change things :o))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Admit it ;) ... tumhare mann me laddoo phoot rahe the :) ...
This is lunch group talk ;)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

mann mein ladoo.....ek shaam ke liye khush tha....lekin phir back to normal..... :o)
u know it :o)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home