Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dhuan

My parents knew that I smoke. But then I haven’t really “openly” smoked at home. Now this time, I have pledged to try n reduce smoking. And my supposed target is 2 per day. Damn. I myself know consciously n unconsciously that I wont be able to cap it at that. But then, let me try my best at whatever is possible.
Neway, now I atleast have the liberty to smoke in my backyard :o) Hence smoking is official now. Just that the cap thingy stays :o)
Talking bout smoke, have u ever seen smoke coming out of ne part of ur body other than the nostrils or the mouth (thru cigs) ? Now maybe some of u fart poisonous gases (have known a few instances wherein the respite of one individual has known to almost burn other people’s nasal hair…keyur gondalia are u listening :D
Neway, right after my arrival here, in less than 24 hours, I could see smoke coming out of my legs. It was actually a coterization session for the corns in my leg. Before each “electrical” burning, I was given a local anesthesia, n DAMN…that is the most painful part. Coz the needle is pushed in, n its moved around once its deep inside, so anaesthesize the area. And when we are talking bout the leg, its more difficult to push in the needle. Also the anaesthesia fluid is quite heavy. Neway, what I am trying to tell is that is VERY painful. I am quite used to taking normal injections. During engineering once, I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, wherein whatever I ate, left the body in a span of a couple of hours. So the doc in baby memorial gave me a dosage of 2 injections per day for 2 weeks or so. So every afternoon, I would go to the medical centre, n the get the injections. They said it would be less painful in the butt, but u tell an engineering student to take injections in the butt, its hardly plausible that he would oblige. Hence my arms (alternate ones on alternate days) would take the brunt.
Neway, so what I was saying was, on Saturday, after each injection, I could see myself being burnt :o) Hmm…n I didn’t actually dislike the smell.
Neway, right now am resting at home. And the one thing I dislike, rather hate, is having nothing to do. When u have nothing to do by choice, then u still can find things to do like read etc. But when its by force like not being able to move around, then u wont even feel like reading etc. The biggest manifestation of this (n probably other influences, especially some people :o)) is that I donot even feel like watching TV :o)
Neway, it’s the usual me getting bored at home in 2-3 days syndrome. So now counting days to get back to the normalcy of college n work :o)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home