Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sorry Bhai

I call myself an action movie buff. I guess I am to a large extent. I scan for action movies on the internet and download them. And then when i have my movie marathon weekends, most of them / all of them are usually action movies.

But there are just these few movies which i completely loved watching.
Just watched one such movie. Sorry Bhai.
Completely loved the movie. Chitrangada Singh is more pretty than any Bollywood heroine.

But what did I like most about the movie. I liked Boman Irani's character. Completely fell in love with it.
Why? That is exactly the kind of father I want to be to my children someday.

Boman...u rock.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger A said...

have not seen the movie, so can't really comment on that..

but happy to know that u want to be a father someday, that too a good one :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@anjuli
u shld see it :)

n thanks

9:49 AM  
Blogger Drushti said...

Will download it immediately through torrent.. :P

8:11 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@drushti
torrent hi sahi hai...kharid ke dekhne ke hum bhi khilaf hai :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger The Infinite said...

i like tht movie too!
loved the scene, when shabana azmi says - "Oh, i dont have time to go for my son's wedding"..
and Boman Irani says - "Kyon? tumhe kya parliament mein budget sunana hai?"

its hilarious!! LOL!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home