Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ma...

When I was at home, I got pretty bored. There wasn’t much to do, especially because I was on bed rest for a long time.

Neway, Ma was busy preparing all the best pakwaans for me.

Everytime before going home, I think that this time I will be the good son and talk for long periods with Ma. But then everytime the absence of anything to do and hence the over watching to TV and playing Age of empires takes priority.

About Ma, she is the most loving mom on this earth. She bears the tantrums of not only my brother and myself, but also Papa’s :o)

She does most of the housework and even manages our small medicine shop. She makes sure everyone takes all the medicines on time, everyone gets what he wants for dinner. Whenever we go out for shopping, she would put her plans on the backdrop and first search for what I want.

Everytime I leave from home to come to college, Ma invariably cries…I never cry, but then when Ma cries, that is one time I feel like I should stay in Assam.

I could go on n on n on. But then wht I am trying to say out here is

Ma, I love u.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody loves their mom. :-)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@sanjiv
egjactly :o)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Nodding my head :) ... same pinch ;) whenever I leave Delhi, I keep thinking I have to come back every month, and then work takes up.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home