Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kinki :o) - Incident from return journey from IIMK Backwaters 2007

During my journey from Kozhikode to Baroda, the family in the next coup were playing word power :o) A father, a mother and a son. The son, a/c my approximation, would be something like 10-14 years (the interval estimate is very large here since my experience in evaluating the estimate of a child’s age is nil).

Coming back to the word game. Now, the child here seems to be real muggu. Bole to ekdum padhai karne wala balak. The whole afternoon, when everyone (including his parents) were snoring, he was laughing reading tinkle (I am sure he would be reading the Uncle Anu part, which I invariably skipped in every tinkle I read).

Neway, now I am really coming back to the word game. The game was goin on. Suddenly me n bhaskar heard the word “Kinki”. The source of the word was the kid. We were both laughing, and we couldn’t really make out the reactions of the parents.

Desh aur desh ka youth bahut hi fast pace par tarakki kar raha hai :o)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

lol.. True.. Wonder what kind of vocabulary will those guys have when they get into an engineering college :$

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sachin R K said...

Wasnt part of my vocabulary till I reached college :)))

Bole to India bhi developed ho gaya.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ajith
they will be enlightened already by the time they reach college...like i was enlightened "after" i reached college

@sachin
yaar...u r in the same league as i am...i so very feel my primary education was incomplete ;o)

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home