Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Organizational Dynamics

This was one of the courses we had this term. Now the term is not over, only the mid terms are. But then this subj was till mid term only.

Watever love i had for HR and Org Dynamics was nullified by this course. I found it totally useless. Mainly because it was full of lots n lots of theory and at the end of the day, i found my learning curve negative (u see mgmt lingo :o))

Now i am also responsible to some extent for sleeping n even falling off my seat (almost) for the indifference, in fact dislike for the course. But then I liked Individual dynamics and a few other similar "subjective" courses.

Watever be the outcome of the exam, OD is over :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Reminded me of a cartoon I had seen ... A man very morosely is lecturing to a set of students on career day . He says "You see children...I was'nt born with any natural talents or skills, so I became a human resources manager"
Obligatory disclaimer : No offence to HR's :) .... Please dont send my boxes upto my cubicle :)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

totally agree....HR people are the main culprits in any situation......i know u didnt say that....but i inferred it :o)

P.S now i can make such a statement because i will surely not go into HR :o)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home