Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Shotgun Mama

My Mama has quite a few guns. He has a revolver, a twin barrel shot gun, an air rifle from Germany and a air rifle from my Daushona’s (that is wat I called my late maternal grandfather) time.He loves his guns. The other day he was carrying his twin barrel shot gun with him. The shot gun occupied the whole back seat and no one was allowed to sit on it.Then Mama n mami went to some relative’s house. There Mama kept the gun on the bed. And an old gentleman came and comfortably sat on the gun (obviously without noticing).

Just imagining the look on mama’s face makes me break into a giggle :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachin R K said...

Reminded me of the Shikari Shambhu stories I used to read in Tinkle :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Hitchhiker said...

lol !!! :) its true ?? Cant believe it!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home