Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hot Seat

Throughout college I always thought...Why did my parents have to name me 'A'nurag? The A ensures that every practical exam has me writing it on the first day...bali ka bakra types.
Thought wouldnt disagree to the fact that some of the practical exams were easier on the initial days...lekin mere jaise kisi bande ke liye jiski exams se phat ti hai...thoda load hai na :o(

Neway, yesterday, again was in the hot seat. Now most probs this was not due to my name, because there was another person with a name starting with N in the hot seat too. But somehow I cant get this out of my head, that its because of the A.

Now u have to see our lecture halls to understand the gravity of the situation i am going to narrate. Our lecture halls are of the typical well shpe. There is a well in the middle, and there are rows of chairs surrounding it. The prof's desk is at the head of the well, and the well is visible from everywhere. That is the idea for it being a well :D

Now, have never seen a seating arrangement where there are two seats right IN the well. And guess who was one of the lucky guys...ME. And more so coz my chair was right in FRONT of the evaluator's desk. A photo would help explain the situation.
So its like anyone is getting bored in the exam, he/she can look at me scrathing my balding head and relax for a moment. If i get an itch 'down there' there is no way i can relieve myself. I cant sit in my typical village style with lets on the chair, since there are people asking me to sit properly :D (not that that is going to make a difference :D)

Neway, once the exam started, didnt have much time to look around, though the itch part, i think i did have to control myself once :D

P.S: Anurag means love.....f*****n irony :D

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Even I too hates at times my name starting with 'A' as I've to give all those exams initially itself..worse, nowadays in my PGSEM classes at IIMB ,I got to sit in the front row because of this stupid alphabetical arrangement.. :(

1:54 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ajith
ha ha ha ha...have been thru the first row sitting crap twice here :o)
i can empathise with u man :D

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u should link your orkut photo's 'n these posts... just got to see them now... 'n u look happy in the well :P

9:32 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@sanjiv
happy...i have to give my FAMOUS smile for a snap dont i :P

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home