Sunday, October 07, 2007

Are u GAY?

Have been asked this question twice. Once was over chat. Wont go into the details of that.
Yesterday was the second time.

We were having this roof top party in the dorm. And few exchange students turned up. Once of them is Chinese. We are in the same project group for one subject. So we all were drinking n being merry. So then he asked "Where are the girls?" I said, what girls?
He said, u having a party without girls. I said, yes, we always have parties like this. Its not tht girls are not allowed or anything, but then that is how we have parties. At a dorm party especially for a guy's dorm, obviously no girls.
Then he said that he cant imagine a party without girls. So i went on to explain to him that in India, for bachelors, the general norm is to have parties without girls. daru, sutta, expletives, music (my idea of a great party :D).
So the discussion meandered around to me. My future plans, especially about girls (again :D)
So i said, I am not sure. But most probs i will would be single.

Then he asked, is that the norm here. I said NO. How do u think our country has so many people (population re :D). Then i told him that usually people get married but there can be cases when one chooses not to take the plunge. So as of now, I have chosen the latter.

He thought for a moment, n then with a smile asked "Are u GAY?"
I also smiled.

And felt good after smiling actually. To be able to smile at something u r totally against is good isnt it :D
I know homosexuality is just another sexual orientation etc etc blah blah, but then its something i have never been able to look at without prejudice (negative that too). n when i write the previous sentence, i am drastically mellowing down my feelings for gayism (this being a public forum :D) dont want to be targeted by pro-gay activists.

but then now i would present my chauvinistic side to u :D
I LOVE LESBIANISM.
see, i am a chauvinist in a way. but only this way. ekdum promise :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home