Thursday, September 13, 2007

What is wrong...

with accepting the fact what someone might be in love with u while u just want to be friends?
In the end, since friendship is both sided, n love is one sided, both the people would still be friends only na?
Something I havent understood till now. And surely am giving up trying :o)

Had visited a psychologist a few days back. Always wanted to do that. I find psychology very interesting, and am not boasting, but am kinda good at it myself too. Was the agony uncle for many of my friends in college, and i beleive i gave some really good advice. However, about the visit, I was disappointd. Found her very similar to a consultant :D
When I was in IMS, one English Faculty (from IIMB) told us "A consultant is a person who would take ur watch and tell u the time". Draw the corresponding analogy here too.

But then for me, right now, I am just letting things be :o)
Acknowledging my feelings, not trying to change them, recognizing the constants in life, n keeping myself busy. And planning a trip to some place alone. Have to try n be happy with myself. Everytime i go home, i get irritated at having nothing to do. So will now make conscious efforts to be happy with myself. And its going to be necessary also. Jab dost logo ki shaadi ho jayegi tab aur kisko ghinaunga :D
Waise we have a league of extraordinary gentlemen. Hopefully that league would be there to give the members company :o)
Currently there are 3 members i know, myself, Upam and Deka. But with life, u never know, when Upam n Deka give me the slip :D
Lekin mai yeh league akela hone se bhi chalaunga :D

Right now, working on a paper on CSR. Have to finish it by tomoro. Sutta maaro, movie dekho, kaam karo, busy rehne ki koshish karo, remember the good times, remember nimokh tel bhaat with nemu tenga, enjoy tomotoes in the mess...
Good life :o)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have comments wrt the post , coz it's 10:30 'n i'm blabbering.. just take care of urselves dude.. :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@sanjiv
if u start blabbering at 10:30...god help u man :D

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home