Saturday, September 08, 2007

TimeTable

I used to love “studying” the time table. It was a favourite past time. Me and Titto used to spend over an hour sometimes making plans of what subjects to take n wat not to take, which subject would be load free, etc etc.

Last term, before bidding, the time table was something very imp for me since I had to select subjects which fell only in the first half of the week. Got them.

Then when I was going home this time, it was a Thursday. Had plans of studying the time table and planning stuff for the 5th term. It was in the front pocket of my bag.

Remained there. Never opened it.

Now I don’t enjoy studying the time table any more.

Chalo koi nahi. There are many things that have changed.

I don’t enjoy watching the television anymore. I don’t like making plans for the future, coz they invariably fail. My choice of movies has also changed to some extent from pure action to non action also. Have made some very arbit n crazy decisions, but I will stick to them. Coz determination on some fronts has increased :o)

So the wheel of time moves on. I move along. And we move together on the path of life (me and time re…wat else :o))

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home