Friday, September 14, 2007

Going going gone

Ah...the King of the Jungle is here. Warren Buffet, its time for u to retire. Bataas has finally entered the infamous yet scintillating world of shares ....muwahahahahahahaha

Bought my first shares today. If u want to know which ones, please send across 10 dollars (or the equivalent in Indian rupees, but the exchange rate would be the one prevailing 5 yrs back :D) to my account first. Coz telling u which shares I am investing in would be equivalent to giving u stock advice :D And nothing comes for free my friend.

Now this would put u in another dilemma, the question of information asymmetry. How would u know that the advice I am giving is true :D Also it might be a case of lemon's problem. Wherein I am hooked up with some f****d up shares, and I want to dispose them, so I give u the advice, and then u come to the market, and I am waiting there for u to sell them to u since I am the only seller :D (I can explain why if u call me, but beware, never question the logic of how this would operate in a free market, any doubts u have would have to be taken to ur grave coz no one questions me :D muwahahahahaha)

But its fun. I bought the shares between 3 and 3:30 PM, when the market closes. And the prices began to fall a bit. So I decreased my bid, and kept waiting for the prices to fall further. Then they didnt, i increased, they fell, i decreased. Finally bid n offer met for me at 5 paise above the lowest offer price of the day. Fair enough for first day :D

Now I understand wat fun gambling must have. I am already planning to getting more funds to invest over the next few days. But would stop after my next set of investments. Coz right now, am investing in companies which most people would not invest. But then didnt I say, u can see similarities between me n warren buffet, but then, he still has to work hard to reach my level :D

Adios amigos n senoritas

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Canary said...

Believe me, this is quite an addiction! :) anyway, all the best!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@canary
yes it is...n thanks :D

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home