Thursday, September 21, 2006

i am drunk

Drank yesterday. And I drank fast :o). Result. Outage :o)
Dont remember nething of what happened yesterday. Had to ask my friends if I said nething at night. I didnt. It was something that I was worried bout since morning. Not for myself though :o)
U can tell me nething, it goes into one ear and exits from the other :o). But there are a few people I care bout, and cant really accept the fact the they have to listen to things due to my fault. So am happy that i didnt let myself down in my own eyes :o)
Now am having kind of a hangover. But then I will be fine in a couple of hours :o)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger csy0182 said...

yeah.. i was at the receiving end .. the night after our project presentation.. We all (u, ankit,mayank, vinay , shyamal and me) went to fortune..watched u get drunk and later puke all over the rest room in that restaurant on ..(shit first i forgot the name of the restaurant, now i can't recollect the roads name either..)...ohh yeah mavoor road..

We then got on to a jeep, U saw the mallus from our class (das, kannan and gang) in the jeep ahead of us ..
'n u just let loose..
"n when i asked u to cool it..what can I say.. u gave me enlightenment :D...

omg dude.. but it was fun buddy..

12:18 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@chaos
if i abused u....i am sorry f****r :o)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Xérès said...

u have quite a *history* !! :o)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@xeres
i have no history...these are just one or two scattered events :o)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Oh..so u finally found out ways to circumvent the 'dry state' rules :) Cheers buddy

5:31 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ajith
thanks man...u cn count on dutta to break the rules :o)

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@chaos...

wow, that was one incident !! But hey, I called up dutta a couple of days before he left for IIMA and guess what, he was totally drunk...lol. And he politely responded back "Murthy, lets talk later. I am drunk and dont know what I am going to tell you" :))

12:48 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@murthy
yes......coz i was in senses enough to understand that i am not in my senses :o)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home