Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nod ur head...

No. I am not going to write the lyrics of Will Smith's song now.
Was in my finance lecture the other day. Our prof is a God in markets. We, as mature individuals are expected to read the chapter and from there, the prof takes it forward.
But many a time, extra curricular activities like sleep, badminton etc negate the possibility of one being prepared for the class.
It was one of those days. The chapter was on exchange rates.
I am usually attentive (note the word usually, it can be really ambiguous ;o)) in the finance lectures. Also, usually (again ;o)) donot sleep in classes nowadays. So the prof was teaching, and i wasnt understanding anything, just jotting down watever he was writing on the board on the my notebook.
And he kept looking at me from time to time. And I had to nod my head in an intellectual thoughtful manner, conveying the impression that, yes, its complicated sir, but i do understand.
This went on for the whole lecture.
He taught. Looked at me. I nodded.

A genuine case of overhead transmission.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

hehehe :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home