Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The dream that screwed my jogging

Scene: Today morning

The alarms( mobile, phone n clock) were set for 6:00, 6:15 and 6:30 (not in the same order)
When i switched off the last of the alarms, only then did i realize its time to wake up, since i had planned to read the newspaper and then go for jogging

now why is reading the newspaper imp?

Since my last CAT interview, i havent read the newspaper (that is something like 9 months). And i am keeping a newspaper in my room for the last 1 month. So its high time i start reading it again.

Neway, coming back to today morning, the last alarm clock rang. I decided to wake up at 7. It was completely feasible since i was semi sleeping and had a fair idea of the time.

Between 6:30 n 7 i had this terrible morning mare (nightmare's morning cousin). it was a pretty electronic dream. my mobile rings. an sms has arrived.
its from an unknown number. it reads

SHORT MANAC-II QUIZ AT 9 AM IN UR RESPECTIVE CLASSROOMS
REGARDS
MANAC INSTRUCTORS

meri neend mein hi neend udh gayi

So i decided i have to make a choice. Either i jog and i get my quiz screwed. Or i donot jog n still get my quiz screwed.
I chose the latter. So i started revising (all this happened while sleeping). I was feeling like i am rememberin manac fundae. Many a time i thought i shld wake up and read from the book. But then i kept reading the message in my mobile in my dream n i decided not to (illogical thing :o))

Neway I finally thought at 8:15, have to get out of bed now or will miss the quiz.
Got up. Started brushing.



Turned slowly towards the mobile. Walked towards it. Checked the last message. It wasnt from MANAC instructors.

#($&#($*(#*(

Now MANAC is screwing up my health also (in ways other than increasing my smoke intake)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hitchhiker said...

hehehehe :) .. this was damn funny :) ... seriously, wot a nightmare!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

not nightmare ji....morning mare :o)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Many a time i thought i shld wake up and read from the book."..

lol!!! This has happened innumerable times to me! :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@sanjiv
n when u wake up....u curse urself so much...why the f*** did u not get out of bed :o)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home