Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cocoon

Was one of those days when I was feeling down. Generally.
Now the people who have been around me ie in my college may attribute many reasons to it. But then it was one of those days when I myself am not sure why I am feeling down. So i decided to leave trying to pin point the reason n just go along with the flow. N that called for sleeping for hours n hours together.
Still the day (in the sense of feeling in down) isnt over, but then have to wake up sometime :o)

But then this post is not for that.
I have friends here who try to help me out when such bad days occur. There are people here and away who are or would be really concerned on such occasions.
But i myself, on most occasions, build this thick cocoon around myself and dont let neone in. I still dont know why? May be i am too vain to take sympathy from others. But then these people wont sympathize. They would just listen as friends.
Maybe I am not sure that these people would understand. But then how do i know till i tell them :o)

I dont know if henceforth i am goin to tell them when such bad days occur n ask them to listen to me. kya karu aisa hi hoon mai :o)

Chalo time to get back to work.
Adios

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no need to tell anyone when such bad days occur...
being ur friends, they wud just know, n be there if n when u decide to come out of ur "cocoon"...

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happens with everyone dude..

don't worry u'll soon hatch and 'll be having a jolly good time flying around !

1:44 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@anonymous
yes...i beleive they would :o)

@sanjiv
i beleive i can fly :o)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Xérès said...

well once in a while this cocoon act is inevitable actually :)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I go thru it ... its the best way to get a grip on yourself when things are going wrong.

It just reminded me - a crash in a unix system is an indication that things might have gone worse and that the crash prevented a complete burn-out :)...so the cocoon and the getting-into-yourself is just a beautiful way to avoid further damage...so just wallow in the sadness for a while and pamper yourself. It just might teach u a lot :)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@xeres
dunno.....rather goin into a cocoon.....going to someone u trust sounds a better option to me :o)

@hitchhiker
dunno if cocoon avoid futher damage or inflicts it..... :o)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home