Saturday, October 07, 2006

I am a star :o)

I was bout to hit the bed. Went to titto's room for a second. Phatlee was there. He asked me if i could act. I said "Of course dude" ( u can read bout my acting skills on a previous post bout t-nites :o)). So he said "Ok we are shooting in 15 minutes".

Now an actor is just natural. He/she does not need time to prepare. And as u people might have already guessed by now, acting comes naturally to me. Its inside me. Outside me. Around me. Everywhere (shayad thoda zyada ho gaya). Ok so wat i was saying was that i obliged.

It was this small 2 minute shot for phatlee's assignment (dunno which one). The scene was -- I am a totally frustrated fucha, pissed off with life and with the pressure here (sounds familiar :o)). I am coming back from the lib with a book and on the way meet this tucha (second yr) , playd by titto, who shatters my self confidence even more by saying one has to be stronger than this.

Then i am really depressed and then another good tucha (played by scale) comes in and consoles me.


I am walking up the stairs, with this book i have no idea about. I meeet titto. I cant suppress my laughter which explodes out. Phatlee does some classy craftmanship with the digicam to not record me giggling. Titto gives me gyan. I regain my composure. THen i go to the room, dump the notebook and say my dialogue. Scale comes in and consoles me. I forget each n every dialogue of mine. Scale tells me "saale u have forgotten ur dialogue". But me like the quintissential actor goes on blabbering something according to the scene. Swanky craftmanship by Phatlee again makes sure Scale's comments arent recorded. In the end everyone is happy.

(The part with me n scale had to be repeated once but then finally everything came out fine)

I could not get the essence of the whole thing but was fun.

please dont applaud this perfect performance. i am too humble for that :o)

So u see, if u people want my autographs now, plz do get in touch with me. Later on i might not have time :o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@hitchhiker
thanks :o)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home