Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Party Time

The last few days have been good (n bad, but let me just narrate the good stories :o))
Lemme start with after the bike accident. That has been what, 10 days now (my wounds are still not healed completely but chalta hai :o))

So between then and now, there were about 5 or 6 working days. With the beginning of the week (last week) we again started running our algorithm of determining which "surprise" quiz would be held on that day. Last term our algorithm proved to be very robust with almost every "surprise" quiz being predicted to perfect precision. But this time, our algorithm seems to be losing strength. Quizzes dont happen for days, when every day we mug the same things again n again n come prepared (or so we like to think, the grades say otherwise anyway). N then in one of those days, when we say, "Itne din se MANAC ka quiz nahi hua, aaj to hona hi hai"....we have a finance quiz :o) Now at no point of time should the readers of this post think that these terms or subjects are something I know. These are just terms for me. I would accept that they are names of subjects, but till this point of time in this term, all they have meant to me is entries in the time table, sleepy classes or sleepless classes with over head transmission, screwed up grades and obviously scary nightmares :o)

Ok. So the point I was trying to make is our algorithm is all screwed up. That was that. Last weekend was also Diwali, n we had a holiday on Saturday :o). Me n one of my friends decided "We wont let this weekend to get screwed. We will mug. We will mug"........................................all we did was sleep :o) Hence we proved a theorem which holds in WIMWI that when one has time he/she (people like me atleast) would invariably waste it, and when we dont have time, we will work our arses off, and of course crib crib n crib (i have actually learnt not to crib but just look up towards the heavens and give a sarcastic smile, sayin "aaj phir maar li ?!")


Anyway so diwali came. Few of my friends went home. Few didnt. We celebrated diwali here. It was fun. I actually burst the big bombs like hydrogen bombs and lakshmi bombs by propelling them into thin air by the unparalleled strength of my bhujaye (read hands)....the unparalleled strenght was a bit subdued since i had to use my right hand to throw the bombs since the left hand is injured. Hence many of the bombs burst at pretty close distances. But i like the fearless hero turned my back after every throw (there is actually a scientific reason for this. 4 months of constant marwane ke baad ek kambatkh bomb kya bigadega :o) muwahahahahahahaha... not funny?....ok fine) So basically we had a lot of fun.
Here during diwali many of the dorms are decorated. We have a tradition of being a lazy dorm. Still with a lot of effort we did manage to put a few wax lamps in place (which got extinguished in some time, lekin koshish to ki thi na ).
Also during the bursting of crackers, one of the rockets propelled by a fellow WIMWIian took fantasy on me n my dorm and actually chased us ....n i am not joking out here.
So diwali was good.
Other than that, saw a recording of one of our class presentations in a communication subject. We laughed for 2 hours. Major bloopers commited :o). I said, " We will provide u with Indoor sports facilities...like Indoor squash". Lugaai said "I have amongst me a friend...." and some other major bloopers which u have to see to beleive :o)
Neway, that was that. Also talked about life to friend. Was a nice talk.


N yes, yesterday had a DP. Kaun kambakth kehta hai ki yeh dry state hai :o). Drank a bit. Was in total control :o). One of the reason being did not want to fall n injure myself again. Also didnt want to talk my heart out and give masala to gossip on to other people. Danced a bit. Chatted with people. Gave some gyan (i guess so). There was this really nice phone call which came in between :o) And add to that when i come back to my room in the old campus i find out there is not power :o)
Neway that wasnt something nice to happen but it still happened. So basically that was what has happened over the last few days. Today again slept in a presentation (I am making a reputation for myself :o))
Signing off now. Gotto go :o) Have 3 lectures to attend tomoro, n hopefully stay awake in at least 2 :o)
Adios

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home