Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lies

My friend asked me, "Do u lie?"
I said yes.

I asked myself later, "Why do i lie?"
Is it that i like lying? Why do I have to lie?

THe answer was, I dont have to. And i dont lie to people i care bout. People i like.
N even in other cases when i do, its never to hurt anyone.

N if i tell someone i wont lie to that person, then i wont. Its a promise that i make to myself more than to anyone else. N i always keep it. Have kept it till now. N will always keep it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what :) Lies are the best form of imagination..u have to make a cogent story to make a lie believable ...so lying is the best way to increase ur imagination .. On a serious note, I guess everybody lies these days, I do and somehow white lies never seem to hurt anybody. But that's an argument going down a slippery slope.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@hitchhiker
that is true.....i think without lying one cant survive....the problem comes on two occasions...when someone lies to hurt someone....or when someone lies without knowing its ll hurt someone n that lie hurts someone...sounds strange the second case....happened to me today (i was on the receiving end :o))....but then that is a different story :o)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home