Saturday, October 21, 2006

Am I a good man?

I dunno the answer to this question. But then somehow back in engineering or even here in college, I have people who trust me. People who, I think, feel comfortable with me.
Why?
My parents trust me. I havent broken their trust.
My very close friends trust me. I havent broken their trust.
My good friends trust me. I havent broken their trust either.
I beleive that I havent broken the trust the most indivs who have trusted me.
But then there are times when u really want to earn, not get, earn the trust of certain people. Maybe u even have. But u cant be sure. U want to stand by those people. U want to be there for those people when they need someone. U want to just sit beside them in silence.
What am in writing???????????????????? I dunno

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand that completely anurag...

But don't worry, you are a good person, and once somebody gets to know the real you, it becomes impossible not to trust you...

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldnt help smiling :)...And dint know what to say..:) Hopefully things in the future would work out the way they should..

1:19 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@anonymous
thanks :o)

@hitchhiker
:o) (smiling back in return :o))
i too hope the same :o)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

difficult to say.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@dheeraj pandey
then dont say nothing chacha [:)]

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home