Friday, November 10, 2006

boredom sink :o)

ever had neone calling u n saying "i am calling coz i am getting bored?" :o)
he he he he
i for one beleive one talks to people when u feel like talking to them, not when u get bored.
i call my friends when i miss them, i scrap them when i want to get in touch with them
NEVER TO RELIEVE MYSELF OF MY BOREDOM
but then its a big big world with different people :o)

so since its a big big world with people of different kinds, i for one do not like being a boredom sink.
But then i can definitely help with advice. Following are a few of the things that u can do if u feel bored
- Play (computer games or watever)
- watch a movie
- go out for a walk
- goto sleep
if u dont do any of these things, and decide to relieve urself of ur boredom thru me, then also its ok, as long as u dont tell me blatantly that "Hey u r the sink for all my boredom :o)"
Might cause a negative reaction, like a post of this kind :o)
Now u may ask why a negative reaction?
Coz i expect to be called not when u r bored, but when u feel like talking to a friend. Not that big an expectation is it? :o)
Adios

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okie .. so how does this sound? We call u ,and we dont mention it :D.....hahahahah...I am kidding, I am kidding, I am kidding!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo dude.. u somehow hit the spot..

a lot said in a few words.. couldn't have expressed it better myself.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Risha said...

Good one there...soooo true!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@hitchhiker
i know u r kidding madam....i know my friends well :o)

@sanjiv
thanks man...happens all the time doesnt it...n we dont know how to react :o)

@risha
thanks :o)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home