Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ZZZZZ - Incident from IIMK Backwaters 2007 (again...haha hahahahaha)

The presentations for Whiteknight were going on. Ours was the last. Also, as soon as I reached Kozhikode, I realized my leg wound was bleeding. So I had to get a dressing. Hence I was waiting for a vehicle. Bhaskar was there in the audi. He told me this incident.

One of the guys (from IIMK), who was part of the team organizing Whiteknight fell asleep during the presentatios. Totally acceptable. Most of the presentations are OHTs (over head transmissions). But what is not acceptable is snoring.

So this guy started snoring. The first snore came. People first thought it was some problem with the mike. Then came the second one. All eyes turned to this guy.

I guess someone from the audience woke him up :o

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

U can experiment that in IIMA classes :D .. Knowing u, there won't be any other better candidate. :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ajith
kya experiment yaar....i am one of the known proponents of sleeping in class here :o)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home