Monday, March 12, 2007

Holi at IIMA

Slept late the day before (was drinking n was one of the first times I myself was sober n was pacifying a fellow drunk :o))

At 10 am odd, my door was broken n colour put on my face by randolf n presto. I, half asleep, let them put the colour, took out a newspaper from the huge stack of unread newspapers, placed it on my bed, n went back to sleep.
At around, 11:30 odd, people came. Bhaskar called me outside, n from behind masho put small keechad balls on me. Ok. Now I had to go anyway (cant sleep on my bed with keechad can I). SO I went in, n wore my undies, n came out, n before I could open my shirt, it was torn off. N then downstairs, I picked up. I could see a large tank of water up ahead. But then randolf n bhaskar n titto who were carrying me, changed direction n dumped me in a puddle of keechad. Yeah baby, I played the first keechad holi of my life.

Uske baad kya tha, jo bhi mile, usko uthao aur keechad mein patack do :o)
But the most fun part was carrying the person to be dumped, n on the way saying out loud “arre nahi yaar, keechad mein mat pheko isko, kuch bhi kar lo, keechad mein mat pheko, bahut ganda hai, bahut hi ganda lagta hai, mat pheko yaar” :o) (Oh yes, this place does make u a bit sadistic :o))


p.s: This post has been composed on an earlier day. Date of posting n date of wat is described in the post are not related

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger csy0182 said...

Hey.. nice memoirs dude.. felt good reading it (Even though I had nothing to do with the place or the time :) )

7:15 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@chaos
he he....thanks :o)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Quite colorful.. U look better with this makeup :D

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home