Sunday, March 18, 2007

Honeymoon Travels

Mid terms got over a coupla weeks back. One of my previous posts would have described how they went :o). Hence it was but obvious that I n most of my friends were pretty frustrate (not the engineering college kinda frustration ;o)).

So we decided, aaj bahar khaana hai, aur movie bhi dekhni hai n yes it was randolf’s bday too (poor soul agreed to treat us in Pride n got robbed of 1600 bucks…but I warned him beforehand :o)).

So we went n watched honeymoon travels. Now many people would review the movie as crappy n all. I just loved it :o)

But then to love this movie, there are some prerequisites (for me no prerequisites coz I invariably till today have liked every movie I saw in a theatre, so whichever movie breaks the jinx, be assured, it would one of the worst movies ever made :o)).

  1. U have to be frustrated (please check out a disclaimer about the definition of frustration in one of the previous paragraphs)
  2. U have to have a mind (there are no laughtracks in the movie so u have to know when to laugh)
  3. U must (very very very important) keep ur brains in the seat next to u. In case its not empty, then give it to the watchman outside. Now u would ask, why trouble the watchman, I myself can hold it without using it? No. Because it has been scientifically proven (don’t ask who proved it, who knows n who cares :o)) that proximity to brain or brainy individuals can lead to brainy behaviour, n that is one thing u cant have if u want to enjoy this movie
Once these prerequisites are fulfilled, just sit back n enjoy. Awesome time pass movie, with jignesh bhai, hari bhai, superman n woman, ….. just watch it :o)

P.S. Some of the brainy people of who are reading this post might want to point out the fact that I contradicted myself in prerequisites 2 n 3 where in 2 I said u need a mind n 3 I said u have to keep aside ur brain. Please note the usage of words n the underlying meaning, mind is for “feeling” the humour :o), n brain is an organ for thinking, which you would ideally prefer not to do in this movie :o)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh, I saw the movie too.

Very crappy, but I admit that your prerequisites sound meaningful. I saw the movie after spending something like 90ish hrs at work that week. So prerequisite #1 was the chief driving factor.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@vinay
hope the work is working is to ur benefit in reducing ur paunch :o)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kandarp said...

Some of the brainy people of who are reading this post might want to point out the fact that I contradicted myself in prerequisites 2 n 3 where in 2 I said u need a mind n 3 I said u have to keep aside ur brain. Please note the usage of words n the underlying meaning, mind is for “feeling” the humour :o), n brain is an organ for thinking,

eowwwwww !!

4:09 PM  
Blogger csy0182 said...

oyi!! so that's a movie title??

I thought u went on a road trip having "fun" .. well enjoy dude!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hitchhiker said...

:) I havent seen the movie ... so cant comment :) But fultoo timepass it seems!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Hitchhiker said...

Kandy wotz the eowwww supposed to mean ? :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger csy0182 said...

@hitchhiker - kandy's trying to tell us he's on the same level as dutta.. :D

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kandarp said...

@hitchhiker

"eowwwwww !! " = " Ghina-diya bey ! "
Never mind, Dutta would have got it :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@hitchhiker
see it see it see it :o)

@chaos
hamare aise bhag kaha bandhu (use a hindi to english dictionary to check out what i said ;o))

@kandy
saale kamine.....mera itna intricate sentence tere ko ghinau laga ($#($(#$*(#

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home