Tuesday, January 01, 2008

what to post...

For many days, i have been thinking of posting. Its when these things strike me, and i think this should be a blog post. And then i think i shld note down this thought or i will forget it. But then again i think, nahi yaar...i wont forget.

N then i forget.

So basically this is just me wanting to post with nothing to post but still posting...

Drinking has gone up these days. And I dont puke after drinking these days. Yesterday drinking was a must since it was new yrs. So drank, n was merry. Morning i wake up, I have a bruise on my lower lip. Now there is no other mark anywhere on my body or face. Just the lower lip. Hence I beleive some pretty girl kissed me, and in the passion of the hour bit my lower lip :D :D
N since morning, with a firm belief in this hypothesis, i am trying to think who can it be (i will not think logically...coz if i do, then i will have to give up this hypothesis n think where did i fall down to hurt myself :D)

Haan...called up friends yesterday before 12 and abused them to full of my satisfaction...bahut maza aaya.

Other than that, cant remember anything.
Was reading a fellow blogger's post. Resolutions ke baare mein likha tha.
I hardly made "new yr" resolutions anymore. Made a general resolution sometime back, wahi nahi kar pa raha hoon. But then i dont think i want to :o)

Chalo have a great yr ahead people. And wish the same for me :D

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

About that bruise on your lower lip - when you abused two of your friends in Bangalore over the phone, they got in touch with another common friend of theirs in your batch and had him land a couple of blows on your face.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@vinay
aaj tak kisi mai ke laal ne daaru peene ke baad anurag dutta par haath uthane ki galati nahi ki

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great year ahead :) and yeah i go through the same thing,as in when things strike me i decide i'll blog about it but then forget abt it *sigh*

11:26 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@xeres
happy new yr to u too
n thanks for sharing...now i know i have company :o)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home