Friday, November 02, 2007

Do u wanna partner :o)

I sit there waiting for my presentation…she comes really close…her face is right next to mine…I can feel her breath…if I turn n just move my head, my lips will touch her face
She tells me something I already know…she tells me something that she knows I already know….

I think…sahi hai yaar :D
She is pretty…she is smart…
Then when I am leaving…n some of us are exchanging visiting cards…she comes n gives me her card…I obviously reciprocate
Later on when I am sitting outside n smoking n she is leaving that way…she says…to me in specific n to the others in general…u should come for the celebrations we have tonight :o)

I gently refuse :o)

Am I looking out for someone…nahi miya…once bitten twice shy :o)

Sometimes I envy and feel jealous of all the beautiful happy couples I see…I feel…may there be a thunderstorm n the lightening fall right on them…:o)…bitterness does make u a bit of a sadist doesn’t it

but then I guess with the charm that I radiate…its going to be a tough thing remaining single :D :D… but then wat the hell…am known for my determination…so single I will be :o)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well even I do feel a bit of regret when I see happy couples nowadays, (most people in this supposed situation do) but thunderbolts 'n lightning strikes.. what the heck dude.. You should learn to develop a sense of equity.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@sanjiv
ha ha ha ha...equity is for utopians man

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamais Vu? :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ankit
jamais vu bole to...koi gaali hai kya...aur tu ankit saxena hai kya

hai to mere paas jamais vu ka reply hai...teri ma ki **** :D :D :D

6:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@anurag: Learn to use Google man !

"Often described as the opposite of déjà vu, jamais vu involves a sense of eeriness and the observer's impression of seeing the situation for the first time, despite rationally knowing that he or she has been in the situation before."

9:29 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@vinay
using google to decipher a comment...bahut zyada hai yaar

i prefer using my lingo n trying to find rhymes...as in

vinay dhoonde jamais vu
vinay murthy ki ma ki c***

yes this sounds much better :P :P :P

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home