Thursday, March 13, 2008

anjuli wala tag...

poocha gaya tha...ki write 7 random things bout urself

this is difficult...random ka kya matlab hai...

1. i am an ice cream rakshas. I have gone to a buffet dinner and finally the waiter had to come and tell me, sir, please, no more ice cream...or my manager will kill me

2. i cannot read...now dont take it literally...i am literate...its that I am a VERY bad reader. I have tried SO many times to get into the reading habit...but havent succeeded YET...maybe once i start living alone during my job, maybe then

3. i am good at judging emotions, but the point is not my own most of the times...in terms of my own emotions, i am kinda confused

4. i dont like college fests. why....i havent given it much thought. but i just dont like them.

5. kids...i am fine with them till they are looking chubby, smiling n all. but then moment they start being a nuisance, i want to take them to a khopcha...n de dana dan de dana dan

6. i can be really romantic, but, I THINK, in very subtle ways. like making a card on someone's bday...writing a letter as compared to an e-mail...i find it romantic :o) going forward, i might think of more things....but first have to find a reason to be romantic again :D

7. i am bad at keeping in touch...i would think of people, i would know i should stay in touch, but i am bad at doing it....need to improve


ufff....bahut sochna pada :o(

and as always, I DONOT pass along the tag :o)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger A said...

kya baat, mil gayi fursat Tag ke liye :-P

Things we have in common:

I too love Ice creams...par intni bhi nahin:-P

I too can't read

same to same for kids too!

and hehehehe...i too am romantic :-P

5:18 PM  
Blogger MaihoonDON said...

College fests,they suck as long as one is not in the organizing team.
Zimmmbbleee,wazting time and money !

And that "dan dana dan" part was hilarious :o)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@anjuli
yaar...tere liye jaan haazir hai..tag kya cheez hai :P

aur itne saare cheez common :o) he he he he...dekh abhi bhi soch le...mai intezaar karunga :D :D

@don
waise nahi re...i find them boring anyway

8:06 PM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

Icecream rakshas is funny!!
But not keeping in touch is bad..tcch tchh..

12:10 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@solitaire
haan re...shld keep in touch more

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home