Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A question of salted water

They call it tears.
I have had a problem with this form of H20 since the very beginning. I wish i hadnt.

When they ought to come, they dont. And they sometimes come when they ought to. (please excuse me, its 5:40 in the morning n i am kinda drunk)

I screwed up an interview, i screwed up a job, one of my dream jobs, but I still dont feel the need to release my emotions in the form of tears.
But I have lost someone so dear, to I dont know whose fault it was, I do wish to cry out loud.
But these fucking tears would come out for a movie like taare zameen par but they wont oblige me when I think of her.

I send her a message, I send her a mail, I visit her orkut profile but I dont leave a scrap. Why should I? I would anyway not get a reply :o)
Have u seen Mera Naam Joker? How Raj Kapoor smiles when he is in pain?

My friends tell me...Bataas story bata yaar...I sometimes think Let me tell them wat happened...but what do I tell them...I will break down...Maybe I want to break down...Then why dont I tell them...Coz I am scared that I wont break down

Fuck...Like is complicated. N wat is even more complicated is emotions...feelings...coz they arent objective. There is no logic behind them. Logically thinking, she should not occupy even a millimetre of my mind or heart or whatever.
But logic does not rule here...

I am drunk...so i speak the truth...

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care sweetheart! *hugs*

woh kahte hain na, ladki ka aur mumbai ke local ka wait nahin karne ka - ek gayi to doosri aayi samajho :)

and err... erm.. dont stay drunk.:(


and get back to cheery self - I have tagged ya

5:07 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@arpz

thnkoooooo arpz ji :o)

n intezar nahi kar raha hoon...dimaag kharab ho gaya hai mera (however there are people who would vouch for the fact that pehle se hi tha :D)

n i hardly am drunk...usually just once (or maybe twice) a week :o)

n am back to my toothy (read cheery) self :o)

n before i forget...thanks for the hug :o)

n will post on the tag (mere ko waise yeh tag ka funda samajh mein nahi aata :o( )

9:48 PM  
Blogger A said...

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Drushti said...

really it seems an emotional outburst...no one takes care of you better than your own self and there is no healer like TIME. There is morning after every night and that is the beauty of life and so "ITS A BEAUTIFUL LIFE" :o)" ... (no violence of copyrights intended here) :)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@anjuli
thanks :o)

@drushti
thnks :o)
but then like someone said...times holds...not heal :o)

1:52 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Awwww.... *hug*

Do people have emotional outbursts when they are drunk?

I've never been drunk. Heh.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@clouds
haan re...intoxication is a route many people take to just let go :o)

however, in my case, i preferred the literary path...in an inebriated state :D

11:52 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Heh! Aamar toh kanna aar outbursts emni tey hoye. :)Crybaby! :P

[I presume,you're a Bangali]

1:28 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@clouds
aami bangla bujhte paari...bhalo kori bolte pari na... :D
i am an assamese...so can understand bengali :o)

3:33 PM  
Blogger ... said...

Oh! Nice!
Another person from East India in Bloggerville.

*yayness*

1:19 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@clouds
ha ha

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm.. I can't believe that your language is so dignified when you are drunk ;)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@vinay
arre i have changed a lot in terms of drinking...nowadays i never puke..
also i pass out as in forget many things which happen...cant remember them when i wake up

jab itne bade changes ho sakte hai...to dignity is a very small change dont u think :P

3:14 PM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

And memories won't go.. U'll learn to live with the reality :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@ajith
its not that re...but its ok...too tired to articulate it right now
thanks :o)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sach1 said...

umm i am late but wish smiles your way...
have a happy time!
blesses for ya...
:)

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home