Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Blog

Thought I will make a new blog for my short stories :o)
Coz have plans of writing a few. A few of them now. A few of them later. A few from the past. A few from the present. And definitely a few in the future :o)

The new blog is : http://mittikerang.blogspot.com/

The name is Mitti ke rang. Do u remember the serial mitti ke rang? I loved it. And why i named my blog this?
Because this serial was also of short stories, it was one of my favs, n somehow like this serial, my stories also come out pretty sad :D

Right now, only 2 of my old stories are there. Will be writing a couple more over the next couple of days.
How do i know? Coz my stories are reflections of what I see, feel, observe in my life. So have observed, felt 2 stories during my vacation (will write bout it soon), n so will jot it down :o)

As of now, this post is an invitation to all to visit my new blog site :D

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

nice new blog...congrats on it...fresh out of b school too ;) as is the start of the story...

2:50 PM  
Blogger arpana said...

thanks for the concern re, but if you want me to write again, maybe you SHOULD come to Blore and kaan ke neeche bajaofy; shayad tab kuch akal aaye, par tab tak mera last post padte rahna :P

as for short stories, mere paas dheron pade hain, chahe to kuch email karoon? :D

3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my God !! As if one wasn't enough..

9:12 PM  
Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

ur url was also d name of a serial on DD 2 I guess! inne?

11:59 PM  
Blogger arpana said...

@ your comment on my blog as a reply to my comment :P

yaar Im not on orkut. I deleted orkut ka profile long back ... Im on facebook though. search for arpz genius. ya to bas email maar de yaar arpz.genius@gmail.com ko, and I'll give you my ph number ; jab Blore aaoge, mil lenge :D

6:00 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@zee
thanks re...but blogger has curretnly blocked it as spam blog :o)

@arpana
u r welcome...
n short stories apne wale chapunga re...

@murthy
tujhe kisne kaha padne ko... :P

@gunj
eggjactly...wahi wala

@arpz
i hardly facebook...i am very orkut person... :o)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

Mitti Ke Rang? I dont remember it.

Good luck with your new blog!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@solitaire
arre yaar...mast serial tha

n good luck ke liye thanks...need it...blogger has already marked it as a spam blog n is currently reviewing it :o(

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home