Wednesday, April 04, 2007

End of an era...

I still remember the Bangalore meet, wherein I met a few tuchas and they said that u r gonna get royally screwed in IIMA. I thought....dekh lenge :o)
I came here. I was royally screwed. Exams n quizzes went down the drain. Then over the first two terms i revived. Then in the third term life became relatively chill but acads went to the dogs.
And today, its all over. The most feared period of time, and probably one of the most memorable time too of this institute. The latter part, time will tell coz I have the much awaited tuchadom ahead of me, waiting for me as i return from my internship in HongKong. But definitely these 10 months have taught me a lot as a person.
This place. The people. Things happening in life that are not in this place. Coping with things happening in this place and away from this place. Everything.
At the end of the day, I guess one of the biggest things I have started to beleive is.....nothing n noone is indispensable and there is always room for learning n utilizing ur time...n never underestimate others.....the list goes on....each of these learnings are unique n so important on their own.

All I can say is....The end of Fachadom today is the end of an era.....and this era has made me beleive that the forthcoming period of Tuchadom will mark another era

Adios

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger jakethesnake said...

way to go Dutta!!!Bon voyage!:-)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Enjoy a happy time @ Hong Kong :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kandarp said...

All the Best Dude :)
Am curious abt the origin of those words - for freshers and seniors ..

1:55 PM  
Blogger raghav said...

have a blast at Hong Kong , sentimental abt upgrading from a fucha to Tuccha .. thats something new *grin*

btw .. great blog !

8:05 PM  
Blogger Anurag said...

@everyone
thanks a lot guys :o)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home