Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My stack of Newspapers n mags :o)

I get business line n businesstoday in my room. They find their way to my room, n then are stacked up with their brothers n sisters. All brand new. Somehow I find excuses not to open them at all (right now my excuse is I am blogging :o))

God gimme the strength to convince myself to read them

P.S. If someone just thought that I am an idiot, why don’t I just stop keeping the paper n the mag, I would like to say, my friend, ab mere haath mein kuch nahi hai, these are registered deliveries n the registrations are for 6 months n 1 yr respectively :o(

p.s: This post has been composed on an earlier day. Date of posting n date of wat is described in the post are not related

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home